Tool Logic Credit Card Companion with Lens/Compass CC1SB - 9 Tools, Black, 2" Blade
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- Ultra-compact multi-tool in shape of credit card
- Just 2.125" thick and 3.375" long, weighing only 1.4 ounces
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- Please remove the knife from the tool for compass to work as the metal can interfere with the compass.
- Credit card holder with (9) essential tools for every day jobs
- 2-inch serrated edge steel blade cuts through tough materials with ease
- Removable blade, tweezers, toothpick and opener. Please remove the knife from the tool for compass to work as the metal can interfere with the compass.
- 3.375-inches by 2.125-inches and weighs 1.4-ounces
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Item is exclusive to Amazon.com all other third party sellers are counterfeit
The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools CC1SB Credit Card Companion is a credit card-sized multitool, complete with (9) essential tools that all fit conveniently into the compact case that can easily be taken on the go. Made of black ABS plastic, the holder sports a serrated 5Cr steel blade with satin finish, a combination can and bottle opener, awl, 8x power lens, compass, tweezers, toothpick and ruler. The blade, tweezers, toothpick and combination opener can all be removed completely from the holder for easy use. Razor sharp serrated edges on the 2-inch stainless steel blade allow it to cut through even the toughest materials with ease. The CC1SB has an overall length of 3.375-inches, overall width of 2.125-inches and a weight of 1.4-ounces. The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools CC1SB Credit Card Companion comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Each SOG product is created with the help of company founder and chief engineer, Spencer Frazer. Known for their uncompromising style and performance, these knives and tools showcase innovation, dependability and a unique, futuristic style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide. SOG products have also won favor among law enforcement, military and industrial customers that rely on their tools to perform flawlessly in the toughest, most adverse conditions.