Arctix Youth Overalls Snow Bib
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Includes zippered hand warmer style pockets and convenient O-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Designed specifically for the youth category, our you styles parallel the great quality and value found throughout the Arctix line. The Arctix youth snowsports cargo pants are made with dobby W/R + W/P 3000mm with thermalock coating which offeres a maximum degree of durability. The full side zips for easy on/ off over boots, along with boot gaiters with grippers form a semless integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out. The DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The 600 denier ballistic is used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear. These pants include a O-ring for Keys, Gloves, and/or Lift Ticket, zippered hand warmer style pockets. The 85 grams ThermaTech insulation offeres warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment and are also waterporoof and wind resistant. These relaxed fit bib overalls are machine washable, with an elastic waist, making them perfect for outdoor activities. They come in sizes XS through XL in black, charcoal, fuschia, melon, nautica blue, purple, and sunset orange with 210T taffeta lining.