Shure MV5-B-LTG Digital Condenser Microphone with USB & Lightning Cable
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- 3 DSP Preset Modes (Vocals, Flat, Instrument)
- Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Custom-tuned microphone capsule provides best-in-class audio
- Available in 2 colors gray with black foam and black with red foam
- Included anodized aluminum desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Low-profile, portable design measures only 2.5 inches / 7 cm tall (5.5 inches / 14 cm on included stand)
- Includes one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
Motiv MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone with USB and Lightning Cables Included. Portable plug-and-play no longer means sacrificing sound quality. From the brand trusted with music history' greatest moments, MOTIV features intuitive controls, smart technology and retro design. Capture your music, podcasts, videos and stories at the level of sound quality that honors your vision. MV5 offers customized settings for music, podcasting and video chats with great audio results you can monitor in real time via the integrated headphone output. MV5 features a low-profile design and detachable desktop stand that ensure flexibility and portability. MV5 includes both a Micro-B-to-USB cable for connection to a PC, Mac or Android device and a Micro-B-to-LTG cable for connection to Apple mobile devices. Mobile Recording App Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart, intuitive features for high-quality digital recording and sharing via email, text and SMS. Make real-time adjustments to five selectable DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), as well as to gain, compression, equalization and stereo width to fit the sound source and surrounding environment.