Kitchen IQ Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
- Compact for easy storage. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing
- Non-slip base for added stability and control
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature called "edge grip. " What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest on the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Sometimes when you sharpen a large chef's knife with a smaller sharpener, you might drag the tip of the knife across the counter top. This can damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening on the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull through the slots from heel to tip. Of course you can still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn't it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you need it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for safe and sturdy sharpening.