Thinkbaby Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 3 oz
Товар в данное время недоступен.
- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- EWG rated "1" since 2010.
- Mineral-based sunscreen, free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone, or UV chemical absorbers
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation. Non-oily and applies easily
- Member of Safe Cosmetics Compact and Sun Safety Coalition
- More awards than any other sun care line, including Allure's "Best of"
- No animal testing. Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Highest SPF, Water Resistance and Broadspectrum coverage as proposed by the 2012 FDA Guideline.Gluten-free
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
Safer Products for Healthier Babies Water Resistant (80 Minutes)Active Ingredient Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+Dermatologist Recommended : Zinc Oxide 20%Through the use of safe materials and work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in many existing sunscreens and consumer products.Provides healthy, broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection No PABA, Parabens, Benzoate