First Alert CO400 Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 2-Pack
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- Keep your family safe with this easy to use, battery operated carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- A loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when CO levels reach dangerous levels
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 5 year limited warranty; equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
The First Alert CO400 carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The permanent sensor lasts up to five years. It is powered by on 9V replaceable battery giving you peace of mind even during power outages. The test/silence button both silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality. The unit monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. No installation is required and the attractive design allows the unit to be placed anywhere you need it. It includes an optional wall mount with no outlet required. An audible and visual low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. Pull down action chart has convenient guide on what to do if an alarm sounds. 5 year limited warranty. UL listed.