Arctix Women's Insulated Snow Pants
Выбранная комбинация атрибутов недоступна.
- THERMALOCK: durable coating that offers a higher resistant to outdoor elements including Wind, Water and Snow. Also provides resistant to impact and abrasion damage.
- THERMATECH: engineered synthetic 85g insulation that offers high degree of warmth. Technology that removes the bulk and weight of the insulation which helps with mobility.
- REINFORCED: 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards holds up against the daily wear and tear.
- ADJUSTABILITY: waist strap for a more secure and comfortable fit including BELT LOOPS
- GAITERS: Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and the wintry elements out.
The Arctix Women's Insulated Snow Pants are the perfect pick for all levels of outdoor activities. Don’t let the lightweight of these pants deceive you! This tough piece of outdoor apparel comes with 85g THERMATECH engineered insulation so that you always stay warm without the bulk. THERMALOCK coating provides a higher degree of resistant the wintry elements. These pants were tested and certified in temperatures ranging from -20 to +35-degree Fahrenheit. Pair these awesome features with thoughtful touches like multiple zippered hand warmer style pockets, snaps at the bottom legs make it easy to transition in and out of boots, Ballistic ankle-scuff-hem guards, internal boot gaiters and you have a pair of one of the best-selling snow pants that work just as hard as you do. Don’t take our word for it, put it to the test!